HI-SCR: AN IVECO EXCLUSIVE
Euro 6/C compliance
IVECO HI-SCR is simply the best selective catalytic reduction system on the market: the only one that achieves a 97% NOx-abatement level. This means that Euro 6 standards can be met without EGR.
HI-SCR MAXIMISES SAFETY
• The most suitable solution in missions such as deliveries, refuse collection, road sweeping, off-road, airports, refineries and fuel loading areas
HI-SCR MAXIMISES PAYLOAD
• Compact, lightweight technology for the best combination of efficiency and long service life
• No additional component on the engine or bigger cooling system are required
HI-SCR MAXIMISES UPTIME
• Longest maintenance intervals on the market
HI-SCR ENHANCES FUEL EFFICIENCY
• All HI-SCR benefits maintained (safety, lightness, no parked regeneration)
• Substantial fuel savings in long-distance haulage missions
COMFORT, PRODUCTIVITY AND SAFETY
Designed around the driver
The NEW STRALIS cabin is designed around the driver. Top-level comfort, safety and infotainment provide an excellent working environment for maximising productivity in all missions.
The high-roof version has an internal height of about 2 m and a volume of over 10 cubic metres.
In the cabin every feature is designed to improve well-being on board, thus also productivity:
• steering wheel with pneumatic adjustment and integrated controls,
• heated and ventilated driver seat with height-adjustable seat-belt,
• HI-COMFORT bed, 80 cm wide and over 2 m long, with wooden slats and reclinable backrest,
• fold-away top bunk with air-sprung opening system,
• low-consumption night air conditioner built into the roof panel,
• over 30 drawers and storage compartments,
• optional 50-litres maxi-fridge for long-distance missions.
On top of all this, the cabin features excellent sound insulation and new, more functional shades and cur tains. NEW STRALIS and NEW STRALIS XP trucks can be specified with all cabin types and heights.
The dashboard of the truck is ergonomic and functional, made with homogeneous materials to prevent squeaks and rattles. The driver can easily reach all controls without moving away from the seat’s backrest, maintaining maximum safety.
NEW STRALIS truck can be equipped with state-of-the-art safety and driving assistance features to protect the driver, make their work easier and be more productive:
• EBS + BAS (Electronic Braking System + Brake Assistant System)
• ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
• HILL HOLDER Stops the vehicle from rolling back after the brake pedal is released (with HI-TRONIX)
• INTARDER Augments the functions of pr imary braking system to slow down the truck
• PARKING BRAKE (Additional front parking brake)
• ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
• LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
• AEBS (Advanced Emergency Braking System)
• DRL (Daytime Running Lights)
• (DAS Driver Attention Support)
NEW REAR AXLE
NEW STRALIS truck has an all-new rear axle with single reduction and improved gear geometry to reduce fuel consumption. While maintaining the availability of different ratios, the new axle is offered on the XP model with a specific downspeeding configuration at 2:47.
By reducing engine speed at cruising mode, the new rear axle provides significant fuel saving – particularly on long-distance routes.
All-new rear axle - New truck STRALIS XP IVECO
NEW “TRIPLE A” ECO-TYRES
IVECO is among the first Brands on the market to adopt the new “Triple A” MICHELIN X® LINE™ Energy™ F and D2 eco-tyres.
Minimised rolling resistance results in significant savings (compared to current X Line tyres):
• up to 1 litre/100 km of fuel saved with new tyres
• 0.5 litre/100 km (on average) saved during first life
• an environmental benefit of 1.33 kg of CO2 every 100 km, corresponding to over 3.7 tons during first life.
On NEW STRALIS truck, fuel savings with the new eco-tyres can reach 1.5%.
Michelin eco-tyres can be specified on the full range, and are offered as standard on NEW STRALIS XP.